How To Install A Computer? Come To egeekytech.com For A Rapid Assistance
Got a new computer and raring to go with Internet surfing or the most recently launched game? The way to go is with an easy, correct and fitting installation and setup for your computer with appropriate hardware connections as well as software settings that match those hardware. With desktop, laptop or any other type or brand of computer running on Mac or Windows, lots of connections and calculations need to be taken care of before your computer is good to runto help you accomplish your tasks and things of utility.
In this context, the best place to contact is our egeekytech.comthat provides you the best step-by-step instruction on “How To Install A Computer” with perfect do-it-yourself ways and methods. Additionally, you can fix appointment with computer specialists for a thorough and complete computer installation services with all the latest device driver and software done on the spot at your home or office.
How To Install A Windows Desktop Computer?
1. Hardware Settings:
- Any well-equipped desktop computer system includes CPU tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and/or speakers or printer. For best of alignment and convenience of ergonomics, you need to position your CPU tower near about its most suited location ample space for the cooling fans to do their work properly. Indeed, towers are equipped with fans on the back, sides, front as well as at the top.
- First, connect the monitor to the desktop module. Plug the monitor into the power outlet. Now, plug in the monitor into one of the tower ports. Here, it is to be noted that the HDMI port is the easiest to connect.
- In case, you have dedicated graphics card, the monitor should be linked directly to the graphics card and not through the motherboard.
- Thereafter, plug in the mouse and keyboard. Mouse and keyboard plug in via USB typically situated at the back of the CPU tower.
- Now, power the tower by plugging in into an outlet with a source to give uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for situations of power failure.
2. Turning on the computer: Press the power button to turn on your computer. In case your computer has pre-installed Windows OS, you will be prompted step-by-step for first-time setup process for the Operating System. Here, it’s essential to follow on-screen prompts to create your user account with your location address. If, in rare scenario, your computer didn’t come with a pre-installed Windows operating system, you will need to install it yourself. Get the best assistance for quick and best installation from our technicians at egeekytech.com.
3. Connect To The Internet: In order to download any programs or start using the Internet, you will need to connect your computer system to the network itself. You can link your system wirelessly or via Ethernet to your modem or router. For wireless connection, your computer has to have a wireless network card.
4. Download updates:Updates are important to keep your computer stable, secure and workable. You might be instructed by your system to download and install updates on your computer just when you connect with the Internet. Post-updation, you may be prompted to restart your system in order to complete the update process.
5. Install your Necessary software: Once connected to the Internet and with the Windows update accomplished, you will now need to install your essential applications on the system.
- Favorite browser –Although Internet Explorer comes pre-installed with your OS, there are a variety of Internet browsers choices that you opt to install. These include Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Word processor –When you use your computer as a home office, installing a spreadsheet application as well as a word processor become important. This is best achieved by Microsoft Office suite that is designed to integrate into the Windows OS.
- Antivirus–It is recommended that an antivirus application must be install at the very beginning before any other application. An antivirus is the best to protect your computer against viruses, malware and malicious codes from the Net or elsewhere. Therefore, install antivirus if the computer is connected to the internet.
How To Install A Mac Desktop Computer?
1. Unpack and Link your components: Mac desktops are complete in itself as these are self-contained units that consist of almost everything attached to the monitor. What you need to do is to simply plug in the monitor to the power outlet, and link the mouse and keyboard to the monitor via USB. Mac computers only require to be plugged in for charging of the batter. In this manner, it can be switched on any time it is plugged in.
2. BeginningWith Mac: You will be guidedwith step-by-step installation process, which will prepare your Mac desktop for its first time use. You have to follow the instructions on all consecutive screen one by one to set your language settings and location address for creating a new account.
3. Connect your System to the Internet: It is essential that before downloading any updates or apps to your Mac, you simply require to link it to the Internet. Most Macs systems have a built in WiFi system, enabling easy linking to your office or home environment through wireless system. Certain Mac computers also have Ethernet ports to linl it directly to a modem or router situated at the back of the system.
4. Update OS X: After connecting to the World Wide Web, you should completely ensure that all the updates are installed properly. To check for all the currently installed updates, choose the “Software Update” link on the Apple menu. You may require to restart your Mac after updating it.
5. Install your essential applications: With your Mac computer connected to the Net and updated with the current application, you may now start installing the applications you require for your day-to-day activities for your work. For setting up apps on the Mac you need to open the DMG file post downloading.
- Productivity/Organizational applications –Check the Mac store for full office suites, day planners and other applications of utility. While Apple has its own office suite, Microsoft also has its own version of Office suites built specifically for Mac.
- Browsers With Mac–While Mac has Safari Internet browser pre-installed on its hard drive, you can install other browsers of your choice as well. Of course, Firefox and Chrome are other popular options to use.
- Multimediaand Utilities – Among multimedia utilities, VLC application is a good video player. Additionally, there are all kinds of image video players, music players and editing programs available for Mac. Plus, system automation packages also play their part and there are lot to choose from allowing you to have a reasonable control you’re your system.
Thus, “How To Install A Computer” is best answered when you have access to the best ways, methods and procedure to install your computer on any system in the world today. For help and consultation egeekytech.com is the best place to visit. We are ready and equipped to help you with a hassle-free installation for computers of any make and model, with any OS running on it.